GoMobi is a trademark of dotMobi, a world leader in the development of mobile systems and services for 3rd party businesses. dotMobi is a subsidiary of Afilias Limited, one of the world’s leading providers of internet infrastructure solutions that connect people to their data. dotMobi was founded by 14 leading technology companies that include Ericsson, Vodafone, Google, GSM Association, Telecom Italia, Hutchison 3, Samsung Electronics, Syniverse, Orascom Telecom, Telefónica Móviles, Visa, Microsoft, Nokia and T-Mobile.
The main product offered by this company is GoMobi, a website builder that enables businesses and individuals to build complete websites. It is specifically optimized for all types of mobile phones and Smartphones and also works on other connected devices like tablets.
This product was developed after the realization that millions of people today use their mobile phones to surf the internet and look for services and information. This innovative resource/system is designed with the mobile user in mind. It has a sophisticated yet easy to apply design that allows the user to create a user friendly, high quality mobile website in minutes. It works by combining the simplicity and speed of mobile website architecture with traditional content management systems.
The following are included in the package:
- Hosting of the goMobi site
- A fair use policy that applies to traffic volumes; the approximate ceiling is 2000 page views per day
- Unlimited access to the Setup Assistant to modify the goMobi
GoMobi has numerous features that include:
- Find us – shows your location using Google maps.
- Video – automatically optimizes and converts up to 10 videos for any device.
- Products – highlights your products and adds a shopping cart to enable customers purchase from the site.
- Reviews – displays latest business reviews from Foursquare and Yelp and automatically updates.
- Twitter – displays your Tweets on the site and updates automatically.
- Call us – customers can call you from anywhere within the site.
- Leave a message – enables customers to leave messages requesting information.
- Translation of the site – visitors can translate the site into more than 30 languages.
- Unlimited pages – add as many pages as you wish to you site.
The benefits of subscribing for goMobi are numerous and they include:
- Makes your business easily available to mobile users
- Ensures that customers can find your business easily, any time, anywhere
- Saves your customers money and time thus converting them to paying and happy customers
- Has an easy-to-use and intuitive interface thus enabling customers to contact you with just one touch or click
- Delivers accurate information for on-the-go users
- Maintains consistent branding for your business
GoMobi also gives people an opportunity to make money by becoming resellers. The company is trusted by hundreds of resellers in more than 25 territories around the world. Resellers are able to create great mobile websites easily and quickly and grow their revenues in the process. To become a reseller, just fill out the company’s brief form online and wait for the company to get in touch with you.
GoMobi is owned by dotMobi, a subsidiary of Afilias Limited. dotMobi is a leader in the development of mobile services and systems for third party businesses. This company was founded by 14 leading technology companies that include Ericsson, Vodafone, Google, GSM Association, Telecom Italia, Hutchison 3, Samsung Electronics, Syniverse, Orascom Telecom, Telefónica Móviles, Visa, Microsoft, Nokia and T-Mobile.
GoMobi is a website builder that allows individuals and businesses to build complete website. This software is specifically optimized for all types of Smartphones, mobile phones and tablets.
GoMobi website was launched on February 12th, 2010, meaning that it has been online for 3 years. The CEO of this company is Trey Harvin, a longtime technology and internet expert. The offices of the company are located at 2 La Touche House, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland. The IP address is 126.96.36.199 and it is hosted in the United States.
GoMobi website does not contain any success stories. However, the few customers who commented about this company generally gave good feedback. Here is some customer feedback about the company.
- Ski resorts are usually in remote locations, sometimes with limited or no internet access. Even where there is internet access at a resort, everybody's out on the slopes having fun. My site (Snowboards.mobi) allows snowboarders to access fresh information and resources whilst on the slopes using their cell phone or tablet.
- dotMobi’s new low-cost goMobi™ product creates a smartphone Web experience on every mobile phone. It gives my business a rich, icon-driven mobile website quickly, easily and completely. Am really happy with this new development.
- Given the ease and speed that anyone — from tech amateur to design professional — can now build and deploy a mobile website with goMobi, I’m positive that the current boom in mobile Web use will grow tenfold in a short time.
GoMobi is not registered with or rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and it is therefore rather difficult to gauge its business credibility. Registering with BBB is voluntary. This company does however, seem to have good business credibility based on other criteria.
Firstly, this company has partnered with reputable webhosting companies around the world. These partners include:
The company also exhibited at this year’s annual Parallels Summit. The event was held from 4th to 6th February, 2013 in Las Vegas.
GoMobi appears to be quite popular. Alexa has given it a global popularity rank of 93,702 out of the 30 million global domains. A low rank means that the website gets a lot of visitors. The site is ranked at number 86,795 in US in terms of popularity. It is estimated that it receives about 19% of its visitors from the US. It is also quite popular in Netherlands where it is ranked at number 14,111 and in Amsterdam where it is ranked at number 3,661.
The estimated percentage of global internet users visiting this site in a period of 3 months is 0.00172. Visitors to the site spend about 3 minutes per visit and about 50 seconds per pageview. On average, visitors to the site view 3.0 unique pages per day. Based on internet averages, the site is popular with males in the age bracket of 45 to 54.
This website has 211 sites linking in. According to webstatsdomain, the website has a good SEO score of 42% and a good Google pagerank of 6 out of 10. It is estimated to be worth $21,398.
GoMobi is doing quite well in the social media as it has pages in the leading social media networking sites. Below is a summary of this company’s social media presence and links to its social media pages.
Facebook - 822 likes - 5 talking about this
Google+ - 28 have them in circles
Twitter – 297 Tweets, 300 Followers, 120 Following
Youtube – 131 Subscribers, 40 video uploaded and 50,175 video views
Blog – Contains latest industry events and news and was last updated on 4th February, 2013.
Linkedin – The company also has a page here.
GoMobi is fully committed to ensuring total privacy, security and safety of its customers. The privacy, security and safety measures the company has put in place include:
- Treating any personal information submitted via the website in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
- Use of a secure (https://) connection when taking payment information to prevent credit card fraud.
- Employing appropriate technical, physical and organization security measure and reviewing the security policy regularly.
Google has also classified this website as safe. A Google safe browsing diagnostic test carried out on the site found that this site is not currently listed as suspicious. Google visited this website on December 7th, 2012 and tested 1 page. The test revealed that no malicious software had been downloaded and installed without the consent of the user. The site has not distributed any malware over the past 90 days.
GoMobi offers 2 types of packages to its customers based on the length of the subscription. Those who subscribe for longer periods enjoy generous discount. The 2 packages offered by this company are:
- Monthly package - $4.50 per month
- Yearly package - $42.00 per year
It looks like the prices charged by this company are lower than what other companies charge for similar services. Below are some price comparison.
- GoMobi - Monthly package - $4.50 per month
- DudaMobile.com – Monthly package - $9.00 per month
- Onbile – Monthly package - $10.80 per month
GoMobi sells it services to customers worldwide. Since the service is delivered online, there are no shipping charges. If you want to get a goMobi site, you should do so from of the company’s partners listed on the website. After signing up for this service, you get access to goMobi setup assistant. The assistant puts you in charge of your site’s content and look. You can build your site within minutes with the setup assistant. Some of the content on your full site will have already been populated for you on your goMobi site. Some of this content include logo, telephone number and add address.
The partner you purchase from stores your credit card details to make future purchases easier and faster. All services are automatically set to auto-renew at the expiry of the subscription period. You can however turn off the auto-renew any time through your control panel.
GoMobi partners accept a number of payment methods for the convenience of their customers. Customers can choose to use the major credit or debit cards. Some of the cards accepted include:
- Debit MasterCard
- American Express
- Visa Delta
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Visa Purchasing
They are yet to incorporate use of other alternative payment methods such as PayPal, checks and Qpass among others
GoMobi does not have a money-back guarantee. The legal section of the website states that the company’s services are non-transferable and non-refundable. This means that once you have provided payment details you have agreed to purchase the services. You cannot claim or get a refund after the success of the checkout process.
Best Available GoMobi Coupon: